Keeping you informed.
Pickett Solar wants you to know your solar panels installation is performing efficiently and up to standards. Your solar system will come with a monitor that allows you to track performance.
SMA Sunny Webbox
We recommend round-the-clock monitoring via the SMA Sunny Webbox for larger solar panels installations.
With this system, you get ...
- Continuous collection of all data from inverters on the system side
- Options for displaying and processing data
- Easily view on the web 24/7
- Email or text notifications should performance fall short of target numbers
- Information recorded and stored for annual audits
With the above system monitoring in place, you will have assurance your solar panels system is working to its fullest potential.
California Solar Initiative
Pickett Solar is also an authorized California Solar Initiative PMRS (Performance Monitoring & Reporting Service) provider. We will, free of charge, monitor your system for the first five years to make sure everything is functioning properly.
For a Professional, No Pressure Solar Assessment