Getting the details right.
Your solar project is a major investment. To get the most from that investment, it’s important to get each and every detail right.
Pickett Solar prides itself on being hyper detail oriented. Every project is thoroughly planned and executed to ensure your new solar panels system is properly sized, properly installed, and properly connected.
Below is a helpful breakdown of the steps we will take to get your new solar system “live” and running optimally.
- Research your historic energy usage
- Determine right amount of energy to offset
- Model the available utility rate schedules to optimize your investment
- Assess space available for solar panels
- Conservatively calculate your projected savings
- Finalize the design of your solar panels system
- Engineering solar panels system
- Pull all permits required
Installation of Solar Panels System
- Commercial capabilities — including large industrial systems
- Licensed and bonded
- Hire experienced subcontractors that are specialists in their respective trades. Our experience is that it’s best to have specialists on the team. A roofer is best at sealing a roof; an electrician is best at making the electrical connections
- Clear all inspections
- Working with your utility provider to connect solar panels system to the electrical utility grid
- Timely assistance with the above so you can start saving ASAP
- Reviewing the system with you to understand how everything is connected